Contact AJ for your 4-part, buyer info package! Call Today: 332-0236
1. Buyer Package 2. Down Payment Help 3. Secure Right Mortgage 4. Mortgage App
Whitehorse Mortgage Rates
- Susan & Alicia Zanders Senior Mortgage Brokers
- Christie Richardson
- Jill Pollack & Co
- TD Bank
- Investors Group Mortgage Promotions
- RBC Mortgage Rates March 2013
- Whitehorse Banks
- Paying Off Your Mortgage Faster
- Mortgage Prepayment Options
- Renewing and Renegotiating your Mortgage
- Borrowing on Home Equity
- Shopping Around for a Mortgage
- Buying and Maintaining a Home – Planning your Housing Budget
- Choosing an Amortization Period
- Understanding Variable Interest
- Under standing Reverse Mortgages
- Protect Yourself from Real Estate Fraud
- Amortization page
- Order a Credit Report
Whitehorse Mortgage Lawyers
Title Insurance Title Insurance provide insurance for buyers and mortgage lenders against title risks that can affect real estate trades including survey errors, legal description errors, negligence, forgery, liens and other encumbrances. Many lawyers prefer clients to get title insurance. contact your local relocation specialists or lawyer.
VIDEO SERIES: CANADIAN GUIDE TO MORTGAGES
What is a Posted Mortgage Rate?
Lower interest rates help buyers skip from entry level homes to higher end, extra bedrooms and space, but this brings higher property taxes, increased utility and maintenance costs. The key is not the rate, but the payment you make. Increasing your payment from $1,000 to $1,200 can save over 8 years of payments. An increase to your mortgage payment of $25 to $30 dollars will result in significant time taken off your mortgage repayment.
Real Estate Investing Start small; i.e. townhouse. After a couple of years of making payments and building equity from property appreciation, take out enough equity for a 20% down payment on a property that generates enough rent to cover it’s mortgage payments. After a few years, take out the equity from both properties to buy another revenue property, or sell the revenue property to buy a property with two or three rental suites. Gradually build your pool of revenue properties and you will begin to earn enough income to cover expenses and generate personal income, while your assets continue to appreciate.
More Mortgage Information
- KEY FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHEN SELECTING A MORTGAGE (PART I)
- KEY FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHEN SELECTING A MORTGAGE (PART II)
- BUYING AN EXISTING MORTGAGE
- WHAT IS A VENDOR MORTGAGE?
- GENERATING EXTRA CASH FROM YOUR HOME
- STRATEGIES WHEN RENEWING MORTGAGE
- UNDERSTANDING REVERSE MORTGAGES
- PREPAYMENT PRIVILEGE ON A CLOSED MORTGAGE
- MORTGAGE BROKERS HELP RAISE MONEY
- FACTORS AFFECTING MORTGAGE RATES
Mortgage Rates & Lawyers – Dome Realty Whitehorse Real Estate – AJ Malcolm